[Ous-veterans] Veteran Student Worker Position

Wymer, Mary wymerm at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 3 15:22:42 EDT 2015

Greetings:
I hope that things are going well with all of the veteran students.  I haven't been in contact for a while but I do have a great opportunity for one of you!
Southern Campus has been approved to hire a Veteran Representative Student Worker.  This is a part-time position working in the Office of Student Services assisting only with veterans services and issues.
The job could involve assisting with recruiting veteran students, assisting with advising,  possibly organizing a veteran support group and other things related to our veteran students.
If you are interested in applying for this student worker position, please stop in the Student Services Office, first floor of the Collins Building and complete an application.  More details will be available at the time of application.
Thanks and Good Luck,

Mary Ann Wymer, M.A.
Coordinator of Non-Traditional and
Veteran Student Services