[Ous-veterans] Memorial Day Parade

Wymer, Mary wymerm at ohio.edu
Wed May 8 17:05:00 EDT 2013

VETERAN STUDENTS:
The Ironton Memorial Day Parade is being held on Monday, May 27, 2013.  The theme of this year's parade is "Respect, Honor, Never Forget".
Ohio University Southern has a unit that participates and we would love to have our veteran students walk in the parade with us.

If you would like to walk with us please let us know by Monday, May 5, 2013, with your T-shirt size.  Of course you could also wear your uniform if you would like.
We will have a patriotic themed float that we could let you ride on if you got tired!!

The Ironton Memorial Day Parade is the oldest, continuous running Memorial Day Parade in the United States.  The first parade was held in 1868 to commemorate those veterans who died in the Civil War.  Today it honors all the men and women who have served and given their lives defending and protecting our Country.