[Ous-veterans] Summer Classes

Wymer, Mary wymerm at ohio.edu
Wed May 8 10:12:05 EDT 2013

THIS IS A REMINDER TO ALL STUDENTS RECEIVING VETERANS BENEFITS AND ATTENDING SUMMER CLASSES:

A Summer VA Certification Form must be submitted in order for Ohio University and the VA to process your summer benefits.  Summer eligibility is based on the number of hours attending and the number of weeks in the session.

Go to www.ohio.edu/registrar<http://www.ohio.edu/registrar>, scroll down the center of the page to Veterans Affairs.
Under the "Getting VA Benefits Started at Ohio University" you will find a link to Summer VA Certification Form.
Fill this form out and submit making sure you have all of your class information accurate.
I would suggest taking at least 6 hours per session to make sure you are at full-time status for VA purposes.

Also, if anyone is interested in developing a veterans student group, please let me know.  I would like ideas on how to provide additional and better services to our veteran students and what could make your experience at Ohio University better.

And as always, "Thank You For Your Service",
Mary Ann