[Ous-veterans] Combat Veterans Organization

Wymer, Mary wymerm at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 17 11:03:48 EST 2012

Season's Greetings!

I hope everyone is doing well and that the semester went smoothly.  I want to see how many of our veteran students would be interested in participating in the development of a Combat Veterans Organization and/or Campus Veterans Organization.  There is a process that we would have to complete to be approved as a student organization.  There are many things that we could become involved with to make this campus a better campus for veteran students.

I realize that everyone is so busy with school, family, jobs and life in general, but this project would need as many of you as  possible to pull it off.  I have ideas but I would definitely need your help and support.

Please respond and let me know if you are interested and we will set a date for a planning meeting early in the spring semester.

Peace, love and joy to all of you and your families during this Holiday Season.
Thank you for your service,
Mary Ann