[Ous-veterans] Deployment

Sanders, Charles cs718811 at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 5 07:59:16 EST 2012

I recently just found out that I am being deployed to Dubai. I leave January 12th. i just found out last week. I have started training already at my reserve center. And next week I am doing addition training in Williamsburg. So, I miss finals week. Some of my instructors I have been able to work with a reschedule others it has been difficult because it is a unique situation. And my plans are changing daily because the Navy is sending me everywhere. I was wondering what do I do if I am unable to reschedule a final.

Charles Sanders

1738