[Ous-lp-rp13] Important message from Dr. Allen

Boyd, Robin boydr at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 11 14:53:39 EST 2019

Hi P3 Students

Please see Dr. Allen's message below regarding class tomorrow.

Thanks,
Robin

Students,

Due to the weather forecast for tomorrow, I have decided to cancel classes.  I will activate the phone tree around 5:00 this afternoon to help insure everyone gets the message.  Watch for another communication from Robin and me early next week regarding a possible reschedule.  Stay warm and enjoy the winter weather.

LA

Leonard J. Allen, Ed.D.
Department of Educational Studies, Educational Administration
McCracken Hall, Rm 302M
Ohio University
304-382-7013 cell
740-597-3364 office