[Ous-lp-rp13] Internship Message

Allen, Leonard allenl at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 10 13:52:16 EST 2019

This message is for Dr. Allen's Internship (EDAD 5910) students

Students:

I am now ready to schedule your mid-year internship visits.  As I did last fall, I would appreciate being able to schedule several of you on the same day to expedite the process and save travel time.  Right now my schedule is fairly open.  Dates to avoid are - January 14, 21, 22, 23,   Feb. 6, 8.  I hope to begin January 15 and  have all meetings completed by February 13.  On January 28, I am scheduled to visit Molly at Green HS at 2:15.  If any of you in that area can meet that day, send me times you're available and I'll work you into the schedule, if possible.

On another note, your assignments (reflections) for second semester are now on LiveText and active.  You have a reflection due this Sunday, January 13.  A reminder that I will be a little more demanding with your reflections this semester.  I will be looking for your reactions to procedures you are discussing and your recommendations for changes should you have the opportunity to give input.  I want you to react as if you were the principal and have the authority to modify programs or procedures.

Watch for a communications tomorrow regarding our Saturday classes and any impact the weather may have. I may activate the phone tree, so be prepared to follow through with your part.   I don't want to have to reschedule class, but I also don't want us to be traveling on hazardous roads.

I look forward to seeing you on Saturday (hopefully).

LA

Leonard J. Allen, Ed.D.
Department of Educational Studies, Educational Administration
McCracken Hall, Rm 302M
Ohio University
304-382-7013 cell
740-597-3364 office