[Ous-lp-rp13] Reminder: Saturday's Classes

Boyd, Robin boydr at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 25 08:27:31 EDT 2019

Hi P3 Students!

Please see the message below from Dr. Allen regarding class on Saturday.

Thanks,

Robin

Students:

Just a reminder that our classes will meet at 9:00 a.m. this Saturday, April 27 at Waverly Middle School in the library.  We will likely work straight through lunch and dismiss early afternoon.  I plan to provide pizza for everyone (or an alternative, for those of you who prefer something else).

I look forward to seeing you this Saturday!

LA

Leonard J. Allen, Ed.D.
Department of Educational Studies, Educational Administration
McCracken Hall, Rm 302M
Ohio University
304-382-7013 cell
740-597-3364 office