[Ous-lp-rp13] Saturday, September 15 Seminar

Larson, William larsonw at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 12 11:33:12 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone!

Greetings; I hope that you are having a good week.

Please remember that:

*         The next seminar is scheduled for this Saturday, September 15.

*         The seminar will be at the Library of Waverly Junior High School.

*         The doors to the school are scheduled to be open by approximately 8:30, with a start-time of 9:00 a.m.

*         Lunch will be from approximately noon until 1:15 p.m.

*         Dismissal should be by 4:30 p.m.

You will find two attachments to this message.

*         One is the agenda for the class session.

*         The other reflects my efforts to synthesize your suggestions for the cohort/student/instructor expectations into one document.

*         Please have access to both documents at the time of the class session.

You will also need, at the time of the class session, a laptop or tablet, along with a copy of the Hoy & Miskel text.

Please notify me if you have questions or suggestions.

Until then, Bill Larson