[Ous-lp-rp13] Seminar, Saturday, December 1

Larson, William larsonw at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 27 10:49:10 EST 2018

Hi Everyone!

A seminar, as you are aware, is scheduled for this coming Saturday, December 1.

The seminar is scheduled in the Library at Waverly Junior High School.

Might you arrive between "9:30 and 10:00 a.m.?"

Lunch will be during the noon hour and we should be done by 4:30 p.m.

An agenda is attached. Please review the agenda before Saturday.

Please bring with you a laptop or tablet, a copy of the Hoy and Miskel text, and a copy of Ury's Getting Past No.

Please notify me if you have questions or suggestions.

Until then, Bill