[Ous-lp-rp13] Update

Larson, William larsonw at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 12 15:04:57 EST 2018

Hi Everyone!

I had hoped to send you today the evaluations of the submissions of the behavioral assignments that had been received effective yesterday, Sunday, November 11.

However, my non-instructional university responsibilities have and continue to be "over the wall" and encumbering much of my time. For example, I left home at 6:00 a.m. last Thursday and returned home at 7:30 p.m. The day was filled with Skype interviews for a faculty position. I am also serving on the search committee for a new Dean of the University's Library System. These two duties amazingly represent just a small portion of the expectations associated with my work.

While several of the evaluations of the behavioral assignments have fortunately been completed, there are more to do. I am planning to send the evaluations to you on Wednesday of this week. Though, a few more days may be needed.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Until then, Bill j