[Ous-lp-rp13] EDAD 6010, Response to Question #3

Samantha Howell samantha.howell at vc-k12.us
Tue Jun 26 00:00:13 EDT 2018

Ashton,

First, I would like to say I know you will get a job, so keep trying and
stay positive. I think it is great that you are already going into this
masters program and furthering your education. I think that you being a
really organized person will be an asset when you do become an
administrator. That is a barrier for me. I am so busy and being organized
is not one of my strong qualities. I am also someone that procrastinates
and wait until the last minute. I think that I will have to improve on this
if I become an administrator. I also agree with you that you will have to
not care what people think of you because an an administrator, there are
going to be hard decisions to make and people are not going to like all of
them. I think it is great that you know what barriers you need to work on
and I know you will do great. Thanks for your response.