[Ous-lp-rp13] Classmates

Dusti Chapman dchapman91 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 22:02:15 EDT 2018

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that I appreciated the get well poster
that was made and all of the good wishes and thoughts of concerns. As you
may know my daughter experienced a bad fall to her head and tore open
stitches from a recent surgery she had. It was pretty scary and my need to
be home with her to have eyes on supervision has been very needed. In
addition, we woke up at 2am to a barn fire recently after my daughter's
injury. We sadly lost 2 horses, 2 boxers and 6 puppies. I am sorry I have
not been in attendance to class, but I have been working hard to make up
all the missed assignments. All answers to assignments have been submitted
and I will respond to answers as required by Wednesday. Thank you all for
not outcasting me. In addition, in barboursville, WV where my mother lives
and where I have been for 2 days is on lockdown due to a shooter on the
loose. June has been a rocky month, but thank you all. I just felt it was
needed to let you all know what was going on in my life. See you all in the
morning.

Dusti