[Ous-lp-rp13] EDAD 6010, Response to Answer for Question #3

Brittany Holsinger brittany.holsinger at redstreaks.org
Sun Jun 24 13:02:54 EDT 2018

Saretta,

You are absolutely correct that having awareness of your strengths and
weakness will assist you in making administrative decisions. If you are
aware of your weaknesses, you will know where to begin self-improvement.
Even though you stated you tend to procrastinate, if you do work well under
pressure it will definitely help you as an administrator. I have mentioned
several times before how unpredictable working in education can be. The
ability to work well under intense unplanned circumstance will serve you
well as an educational leader. On the other hand, it is good that you can
appeal to others humanistic side, I feel that is extremely important for
leaders. As you stated, some relationships may fade when you become an
administrator, not everyone will be on board with your vision. However, as
a people pleasure you will most likely not severe the professional aspect
of these relationships.