[Ous-lp-rp13] Response EDAD 6020 Question #3 Re: EDAD 6020, Answer to Question #3

Gamon, Angelica angelica.gamon at huntsmen.org
Fri Jun 22 23:55:23 EDT 2018

I have to say that I totally understand what you mean when you talk about
going through changes with your admininstation. In the past 11 years that I
have been with my district, we have had 3 superintendents, I am going on my
3rd building principal. It seems when we start to get in a groove of things
with our administration, we have a change and it seems we start all over
again. We will be starting with a new principal this upcoming year, I am
very hopeful that this is going to be a positive change. She has worked in
our district in other areas, so I have worked with her and she is very
organized. I think she will make our goals clear and expect us all to
follow through with them.

I like that you are open-minded and know that each year is very different
from the previous years and even from last week. I had a very challenging
year this past year, I think it was the most challenging year that I have
had so far. I am looking at the positive for next year and know that it
could possibly be just as challenging and if it is, it could be a totally
different challenge. I am here for the kids, we never know what they have
went through the evening before or even in the morning that they come to
school. We are there to make an impact on each and every student (will it
always happen, no, but this is our goal).