[Ous-lp-rp13] EDAD 6020 Answer to Question #2

Gamon, Angelica angelica.gamon at huntsmen.org
Fri Jun 15 00:06:56 EDT 2018

It is nice to know that your principal has the trust in your staff to let
you make decisions that need to be made. We also have this within our
district as well. Our principal (who is moving to middle school), lets us
give our professional opinion and listens to us. We may not always get the
end result that we are looking for but he at least listens to our opinions,
suggestions, etc. We also work together with different grade levels to keep
everything consistent. We have our TBT, BLT, and District level meetings to
keep everything together. Since we are have our high school, middle school,
and elementary all in the same building, it is still hard to know what is
going on in every building. With having the District level meeting, it
keeps everybody together.