[Ous-lp-rp13] EDAD 6020, Response to Answer for Question #1 to Britany Holsinger

Samantha Howell samantha.howell at vc-k12.us
Tue Jun 12 11:51:56 EDT 2018

I agree that there is rational system in all schools and a clear goal to
educate students. With a natural system, I think relationships among the
school staff are extremely important. I really like what you said that
humans need a sense of belonging to be motivated and have a good work
ethic. I also agree that schools are open/social systems and that school
employees have shared expectations of how they are suppose to present
themselves in the school environment. I feel this is also true for even
outside of the school environment. I feel this is true when I am attending
my children's sports events and feel as if I am supposed to be treated with
higher standards that the other parents. I feel like most school
environments have similar expectations but can differ depending on the
social environments and the different cultural factors.