[Ous-lp-rp13] What We Learned Today 6/7/18

Nicholas Turon nicholas.turon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 15:56:14 EDT 2018

Ian, Codie, Ashton, Nicholas

   1. We learned our Personality Type and how we may need to curb our own
   immediate inclinations to work effectively with others.
   2. We applied our strengths and weaknesses to how they may affect our
   role as a principal.
   3. We learned about Rational, Natural, and Open Systems and how they
   pertain to schools.
   4. We learned how to communicate effectively though our body language
   and voice.
   5. We learned that education law is all under chapter 33 of Ohio Revised
   Code. (link <http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/33>)

*Nicholas Turon*
Director of Bands
Paint Valley Local Schools