[Ous-lp-rp13] Expression of appreciation

Larson, William larsonw at ohio.edu
Sun Dec 2 22:55:37 EST 2018

Hi Everyone!

Greetings; I have thoroughly enjoyed engaging in learning with you this semester.

As I left Waverly yesterday, I experienced sadness with the thought that we will not be together again until the summer.

My praises are offered, as you have exhibited that you are learning the expected contents and skills.

In addition, you have had an opportunity to engage with four guests, each of whom is a practitioner, who has demonstrated a commitment to leadership and students.

I hope that you are reflecting on the guest practitioners, particularly what they said, and their attitudes about our craft. While I am not suggesting that you pursue the paths of the any of the practitioners, I am hoping that you will reflect and build your own career pathways.

I will miss you during the spring semester, you will be in my thoughts and prayers, and I will look forward to being with you during the summer semester.

Take care: if there is an emergency you can communicate with Robin Boyd boydr at ohio.edu<mailto:boydr at ohio.edu> and (740) 533-4579, who will have access to me.

Until then, bill