[Ouretail] The Oneida Group is looking for a Digital Marketing and Web Intern in Columbus Ohio

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Fri Jun 19 10:37:55 EDT 2020

Retail Merchandising Students –

Kelly Essi reached out to me with the following internship opportunity:

___

I am reaching out because my company, The Oneida Group is looking for a Digital Marketing and Web Intern in Columbus Ohio! I told my team that it has been a struggle for OU students to find internships with COVID and figure you might know a great candidate? Or know of a contact I can reach out too to get the job posted for OU students. It is a GREAT opportunity with a lot of growth potential to get a foot in the door in eCommerce.

LinkedIn job posting:  https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/1888186719/?pathWildcard=1888186719&trk=mcm Thank you in advance,

Kelly Essi  (440) 567-4470
Role Title: Digital Marketing & Web Intern

Company Overview
The Oneida Group is a leading global marketer of tabletop and food preparation products for the consumer and foodservice markets. With a comprehensive line of tabletop and food preparation products, we market our products globally under a broad range of consumer brands including Oneida and Anchor Hocking. Customers range from Fortune 500 companies to medium and small-sized companies in the consumer, foodservice, business-to-business and e-commerce channels. The company operates two glass manufacturing plants in the U.S. and sources a variety of proprietary designed tableware products.
The Oneida Group’s vision is to be the leading global marketer of trusted brands in dining and food preparation, recognized for providing quality tabletop and kitchen solutions.

Position Overview

This Digital Marketing Intern offers hands-on learning and exposure to the core areas of digital marketing and eCommerce, including (but not limited to): content management, website management, pure play platforms, analytics and PPC.  The Digital Marketing Co-Op should be excited to learn and collaborate in a fast paced, and dynamic marketing team environment.

Responsibilities:

  *   Assist on day-to-day management of Oneida’s web properties
  *   Assist in content aggregation for The Oneida Group’s web properties, Pure Play Accounts and Retail.Com
  *   Identify appropriate graphics and photos existing within our portfolio to leverage
  *   Assist in Catalog Management across direct to consumer and Pure Play retailer sites
  *   Set’s up new items across retailer platforms
  *   Maintain and enhance product content as new assets become available
  *   Conduct regular category audits to identify content opportunities and strategies
  *   Assist eCommerce Analyst in Ad Hoc Reporting needs
  *   Help with reporting on key metrics related to digital marketing efforts
  *   Participate in planning and strategizing for marketing campaign execution including content, content schedule, platforms, and measures of success.
  *   Assist in the creation of the brand merchandising calendar to achieve sales objectives

  *   Supporting the Direct to Consumer Marketing Team and eCommerce Sales Team in daily administrative tasks
  *   Assist in preparation for internal and customer presentations
  *   Google Analytics tracking and reporting
Qualifications:

  *   2020 or 2021 Graduating Senior at a nearby University (Columbus, OH)
  *   Highly motivated and fast learning curve
  *   Critical thinking and attention to detail
  *   Strong written and verbal skills
  *   Some experience in digital marketing or social media – Preferred
  *   Expert in Microsoft Excel
  *   Ability to prioritize & manage multiple tasks
  *   Strong analytical skills
  *   Curiosity to seek answers, improvements, and solutions and the initiative to deliver true insights
  *   Detail oriented with problem solving skills

Primary Location: Columbus, Ohio

---

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Senior Associate Dean – Research & Graduate Studies
Professor – Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Department of Human and Consumer Sciences
President – International Textiles and Apparel Association (ITAA)
https://itaaonline.org<https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fitaaonline.org%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cd94e1f362e4c42e4790f08d8145e5b29%7Cf3308007477c4a70888934611817c55a%7C0%7C0%7C637281742774926825&sdata=h2J%2B0UqfKvHvYG2%2FlrzpuGWmaouM931TwhNs8Ca9io0%3D&reserved=0>

Ohio University
1<x-apple-data-detectors://7/1> Ohio University
121K McCracken Hall
Athens, OH  45701<x-apple-data-detectors://8/0>
paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:e-mailname at ohio.edu>

Follow me on Twitter @AnnPaulins
Skype: ann.paulins