[Ouretail] FW: Student Outreach Opportunity and Cash Scholarship

Williams, Lisa willial6 at ohio.edu
Sat May 13 14:51:36 EDT 2017

Please see below for a contest opportunity in the Columbus region pertaining to retail.  If you are interested, the contact information is at the bottom of the message.

Lisa

Lisa Williams
Lecturer
Human and Consumer Sciences
Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Program Coordinator
121B McCracken Hall
Athens, OH  45701
Phone: (740) 597-3122
Fax: (740) 593-0155
williaL6 at ohio.edu

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou