[Ouretail] FW: Merchandising Associate Position - GURHAN NY

Williams, Lisa willial6 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 6 16:08:03 EDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

Please see below for an opportunity for a merchandising job opening in New York in the jewelry industry.  Please contact Emily or Laura referenced below if you would like more information.

Lisa

Lisa Williams
Lecturer
Human and Consumer Sciences
Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Program Coordinator
121B McCracken Hall
Athens, OH  45701
Phone: (740) 597-3122
Fax: (740) 593-0155
williaL6 at ohio.edu

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou