[Ouretail] Fall internship opportunity at CollegeFashionista

Williams, Lisa willial6 at ohio.edu
Fri Jul 15 07:02:02 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

Please see the e-mail below about an opportunity for a fall internship with CollegeFashionista.

Lisa Williams

My name is Anna Coke and I am reaching out on behalf of CollegeFashionista. I wanted to see if you had students who are interested in a career in journalism, fashion, media, photography and/or social media and are looking for a great fall internship opportunity.

CollegeFashionista is a digital media company that focuses on fashion, beauty and lifestyle content for the college demographic. Our network is made up of thousands of influential college students who are looking to break into the industry. After interning with CollegeFashionista we have secured job placements at Vogue, Tory Burch, Michael Kors and Refinery29, to name a few.

Our interns are in charge of contributing one original article per month, create original social media content, participate in bi-monthly Instagram chats with fashion industry executives, webinars and other skill building exercises. We will also be offering online workshops to help build writing, photography and social media skills. In addition, we would love to help students secure academic credit if that is an option.

We are all about empowering the future leaders of the world and helping them connect from their days in college.

I would love if you could pass along the complete internship description below as well as application instructions and dates of the fall internship. I appreciate you informing your students about this opportunity so they don't miss out on joining the network of CollegeFashionista Style Gurus worldwide.

Best,
Anna

________

Internship Description: Get ready to make the campus your runway! CollegeFashionista.com is looking for ambitious, goal-orientated interns this fall to report on the fashion trends happening on their campuses.

Our interns, aka Style Gurus, are in charge of capturing street style photography around their college campus as well as creating articles based on their findings. Style Gurus contribute one post per month, create original social media content, participate in bi-monthly Instagram chats with fashion industry executives, webinars and other skill building exercises. Interns also have the opportunity to work on brand campaigns and be featured on the homepage of CollegeFashionista!

The position runs from the week of August 22, 2016 to December 16, 2016 and is unpaid, however, academic credit can be received. Students must own or have access to a camera for the position (SLR cameras preferred).

We are looking for outgoing students who want to expand their writing portfolio and contribute to a growing online media company. If you are enthusiastic about the fashion industry, social media and want to be a part of a community of like-minded millennial influencers, please apply at www.collegefashionista.com/apply<http://www.collegefashionista.com/apply>
Apply to be a Style Guru | CollegeFashionista<http://www.collegefashionista.com/apply>
www.collegefashionista.com<http://www.collegefashionista.com>
The latest college fashion style from campuses around the world. Interviews with fashion entrepreneurs and career advice. Read more!

--

CollegeFashionista
41 E. 11th Street, 11th Floor | New York, NY 10003