[Ouretail] Immediate Chicago Showroom position available

Williams, Lisa willial6 at ohio.edu
Tue Jul 12 13:45:20 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

I just got the following information from an RFPD graduate about an immediate opening at a showroom in Chicago.

"I'm currently working at a showroom in Chicago and we are looking to hire a sales rep to join our team! They would be selling 9 brands at wholesale to boutiques all over the Midwest. The job requires traveling and a car is a must. I was wondering if you knew anyone from OU looking for a job in Chicago to start immediately or if you could post something to your students?"

If you would like more information, please contact Cheryl Atkinson at Cheryldecadence at sbcglobal.net<mailto:Cheryldecadence at sbcglobal.net> or 312.421.2282.

Lisa

Lisa Williams
Lecturer
Human and Consumer Sciences
Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Program Coordinator
Lindley Hall S218
79 South Court Street
Athens, OH  45701 - 2979
Phone: (740) 597-3122
Fax: (740) 593-0155
williaL6 at ohio.edu

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou