[Ouretail] FW: Internship for Fashion Merchendising Students

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Fri Jun 26 13:15:43 EDT 2015

Hi RFPD students. Please see below for a work experience/internship opportunity in Athens...

-        Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Senior Associate Dean - Research & Graduate Studies
Professor - Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
79 South Court Street
Lindley Hall, Room N190
Athens, OH  45701
ph: 740.593.0253
fax: 740.593.0569

Skype: ann.paulins

paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:e-mailname at ohio.edu>
www.cehs.ohio.edu<http://www.cehs.ohio.edu/>
http://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS
http://twitter.com/PattonCEHS

[cid:image005.jpg at 01D0B012.32D16CF0]
The best student-centered learning experience in America.