[Ouretail] Fall 2015 Internships with True Religion

Cavender, RayeCarol cavendr1 at ohio.edu
Thu Jun 25 11:44:28 EDT 2015

Students in RFPD,
Are you looking for an internship for Fall 2015? True Religion Brand Jeans in the NYC area is seeking a fall intern to work with their PR and Wholesale teams!  Recent RFPD alum, Stefani Muller, is now with the company and is having a wonderful experience. She shared this opportunity with me and I am passing it along to you in hopes that internship-seeking students will consider applying. Internships run August- December. The attached document includes more information.
Best Regards,
RayeCarol Cavender, PhD
Assistant Professor
Human and Consumer Sciences