[Ouretail] New York City Fashion Week Study Tour Final Cost

Williams, Lisa willial6 at ohio.edu
Wed Jun 5 12:28:38 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

We now have a final total cost for RFPD 4920:  New York Study Tour.  This study tour will be held during Fashion Week, February 5 - 9, 2014.  The class is registered as a Fall semester class.

The final cost of the trip is $1705.  In order to reserve your spot, you will need to send a deposit check for $150, made out to Ohio University, to me over the summer.  The remainder ($1555) will be billed to your O.U. account as a fall semester course fee.

The course is scheduled for Wednesdays from 5:15 - 6:10.  We will only meet 3 times over the semester.  If you have a class conflict, talk to me because we can work something out.

Right now we have 12 spots left.  Registration is on a first come, first served basis.  I will be accepting deposits until Friday, August 23 if there are still spots available.

Please contact me at williaL6 at ohio.edu<mailto:williaL6 at ohio.edu> for more information and/or directions for sending a deposit.

Lisa Williams