[Ouretail] Fall 2013 Internships

Cavender, RayeCarol cavendr1 at ohio.edu
Wed Jul 24 12:43:28 EDT 2013

Greetings RFPD majors,
I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer. This message is for anyone who is still looking for a fall 2013 internship. I am the internship coordinator for our program and have been contacted by a few companies that are interested in bringing on fall interns. If any of you are still seeking a fall internship, please contact me and I will be happy to put you in touch with the prospective employers who have reached out to me. Thanks very much.
Best Regards,
Dr. Cavender

RayeCarol Cavender, PhD
Assistant Professor
Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
E171 Grover Center
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701-2979
740-593-4918 (Office)