[Ouretail] FW: Internship Opportunity

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 15 12:43:15 EST 2012

Please review this internship opportunity and respond directly to Elissa if you are interested (see contact info below).
Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Academic Engagement and Outreach
133 McCracken Hall
Athens, OH  45701
ph: 740.593.0253
fax: 740.593.0569

paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:e-mailname at ohio.edu>
www.cehs.ohio.edu<http://www.cehs.ohio.edu/>
http://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS
http://twitter.com/PattonCEHS

[cid:image001.png at 01CDC32E.C7C5E6C0]
The best student-centered learning experience in America.