[Ouretail] New York City Fashion Week Trip for February 2013

Williams, Lisa willial6 at ohio.edu
Thu May 10 10:12:36 EDT 2012

Plans are currently being made for the New York City Trip which will be held during Fashion Week in February 2013.
The dates of the trip are Wednesday, February 6 – Sunday, February 10, 2013.  Cost is still being calculated, but a rough estimate is about $1900.  Depending on the number of students who commit to the trip, price may rise or fall.  We would like to have at least 15 students participating.  The course is worth 1 credit hour.
The purpose of this e-mail is to determine how many students are interested in the trip so that we can firm up the price and write up a contract with the travel agent.
Please let me know as soon as possible if you are seriously interested in participating in the course/trip.  Plans must be made in the next few weeks.
More detailed information will be forthcoming.
Thanks,
Lisa Williams
williaL6 at ohio.edu<mailto:williaL6 at ohio.edu>