[Ouretail] FW: AIU Study Abroad Program London, Paris

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 28 13:40:19 EDT 2012

Please make note of opportunities to study at AIU in London.... (see below)

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences Education
Professor, Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701
ph: 740.593.2880
fax: 740.593.0284

paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:e-mailname at ohio.edu>
www.cehs.ohio.edu<http://www.cehs.ohio.edu>
http://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS
http://twitter.com/PattonCEHS

[cid:image001.png at 01CD0CE8.50D9CF10]
The best student-centered learning experience in America.