[Ouretail] FW: Abercrombie and Fitch Openings

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 26 16:03:32 EDT 2012

Hello!
Please note that there are positions open to begin Summer 2012.  Review the attached position announcement; if interested, send your resume and letter of application to Kelly Dooner: Kelly_Dooner at abercrombie.com<mailto:Kelly_Dooner at abercrombie.com>

Note - she may come to Athens for interviews if there is sufficient interest through applications.

Dr. P