[Ouretail] FW: Information about the Fashion Summer Session 2012 – France

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 8 08:56:26 EST 2012

RFPD students -- I received this about summer study in Lyon France. Check it out if you are interestd!
Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins
Professor, Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701

phone: 740.593.2880