[Ouretail] FW: Markt Internship

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 4 05:07:24 EST 2012

I received this email about an internship...
Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins
Professor, Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701

phone: 740.593.2880