[Ouretail] FW: Job/Internship Opportunity at Buckle

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 22 04:33:43 EST 2012

All,
See opportunity (below) about internship at Buckle...

Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Professor, Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701

phone: 740.593.2880
fax: 740.593.0284
paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:paulins at ohio.edu>

[http://www.ohio.edu/brand/manage/images/singleline_1.gif]

The best student-centered learning experience in America