[Ouretail] Position Available at Ameriprise Financial

Bell, Martina mb187507 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 17 12:16:15 EST 2011

Hey everyone!

I am currently working as an office assistant and personal assistant for a financial advisor here in Athens. I am leaving the position to complete my 499 internship and will be graduating soon after that. My boss is looking to fill the position quickly, and is looking for someone preferably in their Sophomore or Junior year.

Duties include but are not limited to filing paperwork, answering phones, scheduling clients, and general administrative duties. You will also do personal things, like grabbing lunch and cleaning.

Resumes can be sent to me at mb187507 at ohio.edu<mailto:mb187507 at ohio.edu>

Feel free to e-mail me any questions you might have as well!

Martina Bell

mb187507 at ohio.edu<mailto:mb187507 at ohio.edu>

513.720.0828

Retail Merchandising & Fashion Product Development