[Ouretail] RFPD 110 and Veteran's Day date!

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 3 17:43:15 EDT 2011

Hi All,
Sorry for email clutter...

I sent an earlier eamil about pink slips for RFPD 110.
The pink slips will be available on Thursday November 10.
The University is closed for Veteran's Day on FRIDAY November 11.
The expiration on the pink slips will be Tuesday November 15.

My apologies for the mistake on dates!

I'm sure we are all looking forward to the upcoming LONG weekend :-)
Please be sure to thank a veteran for his/her service as you observe the day off!

All the best,
Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins
Professor, Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701

phone: 740.593.2880