[Ouretail] Trend Survey

Moran, Brittanie bm457804 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 3 14:11:12 EDT 2011

Hello all,

My name is Brittanie Moran. I’m a graduate student in Apparel, Textiles, and Merchandising and I’m doing an exploratory study on fashion trends. Your participation in the study would be greatly appreciated. Your responses to the survey are completely anonymous; there will be no way to link your answers back to you. The study is completely voluntary and you can opt out at any moment. If you have questions regarding the study prior to participation, feel free to contact me. If you decide to participate please click the link below.

http://ohed.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0lm1XLVnqooMzuk

Thanks,

Brittanie Moran
bm457804 at ohio.edu