[Ouretail] Trend Forecasting FALL 2011 workshop

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 7 11:46:21 EDT 2011

Hello RFPD students:

I am exciting about the positive feedback and interest regarding a Trend Forecasting workshop in Fall 2011. Your interest in viewing Fran Yoshioka's webinars, participating in some trend forecasting work, and interacting with her is exciting!

You can now sign up for the course if you are interested.

DETAILS:  RFPD 492: Workshop in Retail Merchandising, Apparel, and Textiles (topic: Trend forecasting). Class id: 18303.
Please note when you go to register that there is an option for the number of credit hours. You should sign up for one (1) credit hour.

The class will meet Mondays 4-6 pm. We won't meet every Monday, but that is the "designated time" you need to hold.
A few people have inquired if they have 5:00 courses could they still participate. I can work with you if that is your situation, but you will need a pink slip for conflicting times.

Go in and register if you are interested :)
Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences Education
Professor, Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701
ph: 740.593.2880
fax: 740.593.0284

paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:e-mailname at ohio.edu>
www.cehs.ohio.edu<http://www.cehs.ohio.edu>
http://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS
http://twitter.com/PattonCEHS

[cid:image001.png at 01CC2508.85834340]
The best student-centered learning experience in America.