[Ouretail] Fashion Associates!

Krystle Blume krystleblume at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 22:31:26 EST 2010

Tired of salt stains taking over your wardrobe? Come vent about it at the
Fashion Associates meetings!

Join *Fashion Associates* for Winter Quarter 2010!
*First meeting of the quarter *is tomorrow (Wednesday) at *7pm* in *Grover
305*.
Freshman and non majors welcome.
Don't worry about joining late in the year, the fun is just beginning! We're
starting to plan for our annual spring *fashion show*.
Also, being an involved member looks great on a resume and enhances your
professional marketability.

Hey everyone, I hope your first couple of days have gone smoothly. I know
winter quarter isn't exactly everyone's favorite, but what a better way to
liven it up than join one of the universities most exciting organizations.
If you'd like more information, our website has just been revamped so be
sure to take a look at it here: *http://www.ohio.edu/orgs/fashion/index.html
* Hope to see you there!