[Ouretail] New York city study Tour and Fashion week Shows Feb 9-13

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 1 13:52:24 EST 2010

Hello RFPD students,
Although time is short, we are moving forward with the RFPD 420 course (2 hours, winter 2011) for the Study Tour to NYC during Fashion Week.  Information below; please let me know immediately if you plan to participate, and submit your deposit asap.

________________________________
I have some updates, and with the holiday, end of quarter, etc. we are working on a tight timeframe, so your immediate response is appreciated.

We are estimating a total cost of $1,430 per student, with a $750 deposit due this week (I must receive the deposits by Friday December 3, 2010).  The balance will be due by December 15, 2010.

Please respond to this email to let me know if you are planning to submit a deposit and participate in the study tour.  You should write a $750 deposit check, payable to: Ohio University.  Please note on your check it is for the NYC Study Tour.  I am requesting that you send the check to me at my home address (which will be faster than using the Ohio University mail system):  Ann Paulins, 6269 Angel Ridge Road, Athens, OH  45701.   You may want to send overnight.  If you are in the Athens area, you may bring the check to my office, Grover E160.

I also need to know the exact way your name is listed on your driver's license (for airline ticket) and also your date of birth.  I also must provide your gender due to airline regulations (which I am pretty sure I know because I know most of you, but please list that just to be sure).  Please provide this information in an email.

I am waiting to hear whether it is possible to pay via credit card.

for your reference, this is the information that was sent in an earlier email:
COST INCLUDES

 *   Round trip airfare between Columbus, Ohio and New York City
 *   Bus transfers between airport and hotel
 *   Hotel accommodations including baggage handling and storage

    *    4 students in a room with request for separate beds but no hotel guarantee

 *   Metro cards
 *   One group dinner
 *   Theater tickets  for a show to be mutually agreed upon
 *   TICKETS TO SOME FASHION WEEK SHOWS
 *   Appointments with NYC based fashion businesses
 *   Bus Tour of New York City

COST DO NOT INCLUDE:

 *   Personal incidentals
 *   Meals other than listed
 *   Airline baggage costs
Please feel free to contact me with any questions,
Dr. P