[Ouretail] Macys.com job openings (fwd)

Ann Paulins paulins at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 30 19:57:39 EDT 2009

Great opportunities; see below!!

------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 4:17 PM -0400
From: Christa Hamm <christa.hamm at gmail.com>
To: Ann Paulins <paulins at ohio.edu>
Cc: christa.hamm at macys.com
Subject: Macys.com job openings

Hi Dr. Paulins,

Hope everything is going well starting the fall quarter. I just wanted to
touch bases with you regarding internships and job openings with macys.com.

I have been here for a little over a year now and have a Merchandise
Assistant role which is the entry level position in the buying field. I
absolutely love working with this company and would love to help out some
OU Retail majors in getting jobs and internships at this tough time.

Macys.com has a great summer internship program for Junior status and we
have a few job openings.

I'm not sure if you know of anyone looking for a job ASAP in NYC but we
have a MA opening that we are interviewing for now in the RTW- Womens
Coats, Swim and Suits departmant. Below is the description of a Merchandise
Assistant position.

Also, students/graduates can go to www.macysjobs.com to see what is
available in other areas of macys and macys.com.

Macys.com is seperate from Macys East in NYC and is a growing company.

Please let me know if you know anyone who may be interested and I can
continue to update you on any openings I may know of.

Thanks for all your help getting me prepared for the real world!

Christa

V. Ann Paulins
Director and Professor
School of Human and Consumer Sciences