[Ouretail] INVITATION TO The Limited

Ann Paulins paulins at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 30 17:30:42 EDT 2009

Congratulations! You're invited to an exclusive wardrobing event at The
Limited, located at Easton Town Center in Columbus, OH. This exciting
private event will take place from 5:00pm to 7:00pm on Tuesday, October
13th.

As our specially invited guest, you will be offered a sensational 40% off
your entire purchase of our latest regularly priced fashion—a terrific
way to build, or add to a fabulous new wardrobe.

Transportation will be provided to take you from campus to our Easton store
in Columbus and back to campus at the conclusion of the event. More details
to follow.

Space is limited, so make sure to RSVP by Oct 6th by emailing Amy @
afulton at thelimited.com or by calling 614-415-2551. We look forward to
seeing you!

Sincerely,

Amy Fulton

P.S. And don't forget you can always shop our new fashion collections at
www.thelimited.com!

If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from The Limited, please reply to
this message with the response "Kindly remove my name from your
distribution list."

This transmission is for the intended recipient only and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
information contained herein (including reliance thereon) is STRICTLY
PROHIBITED and may be unlawful. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to
be secure or error-free because information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, or contain viruses. If you received this
transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy
the material in its entirety (including any attachments), whether in
electronic or hard copy format.

Notice: This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender by email, and immediately delete the message and any attachments
without copying or disclosing them. LBI may, for any reason, intercept,
access, use, and disclose any information that is communicated by or
through, or which is stored on, its networks, applications, services, and
devices.

V. Ann Paulins
Director and Professor
School of Human and Consumer Sciences