[Ouretail] study abroad - AIU visitor

Ann Paulins paulins at ohio.edu
Sat Oct 10 08:33:23 EDT 2009

Hi All,

On Tuesday October 13, Kelly Broome will be visiting Ohio University to
promote information about the American Inter-continental University (AIU).
There are opportunities for fashion and interior architecture students to
take classes in LONDON.

If you are interested, I encourage you to visit the Study Abroad Fair and
also to meet with Kelly in person.

She will be in Grover Center W129 from noon to 1. I believe she will be
available earlier and later, so if you can't meet her at noon let me know
and i'll be sure to have her available.

Please RSVP to me -- let me know if you plan to stop in to talk with her!

Dr. P

ps- here is information about the study abroad fair:

When: Monday, October 12 at 11am until 4pm
Where: Baker Center Ballrooom
Send questions to: marshalc at ohio.edu

The Office of Education Abroad is once again hosting its annual Study
Abroad Fair, which will showcase hundreds of study abroad and exchange
programs. Information about study abroad scholarships and opportunities to
intern, teach, work and volunteer abroad will also be available. More than
30 countries including Germany, Japan, England, Ghana, Ecuador and
Australia will be represented by program directors and past program
participants.  The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships and passport
services from the Athens Clerk of Courts will also be available at the fair.

V. Ann Paulins
Director and Professor
School of Human and Consumer Sciences
Ohio University