[Ouretail] Cejon: Interviewing for more interns 2010 need 5 (fwd)

Ann Paulins paulins at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 8 14:42:35 EDT 2009

>From Molly Doyle:

Friday November 13 @ 7:00 INFORMATION SESSION (room will be announced)
INTERVIEWS: Saturday November 14

Cejon-Steve Madden Accessories Internship Info:
We need interns starting this coming summer quarter (2010) through the next
spring qtr (2011).
Since this takes some class shuffling we like to interview out as far as
possible.

We use 1 intern/qtr except for winter qtr when we use 2 due to our heavy
coldweather booking season.  I will be hiring 5 in total.
Most students live at the Webster Residence for Women near our ofc where
they get 2 meals/day and a dorm style room for about $250 per wk.  Walking
distance to work.
Yes it is a paid internship.  $9 per hour  M-F     8:00-5:30
We are located near Empire State Bldg at 390 Fifth Ave. in NYC
Send resumes in MS Word to Molly Doyle at Mollyd at aol.com
Fax 513-232-3498
> Thanks so much.
>
> Molly Doyle