[Ouretail] VOGUE'S Deborah Cavanagh TONIGHT! (fwd)

Ann Paulins paulins at ohio.edu
Thu May 14 11:55:55 EDT 2009

------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009 7:31 AM -0700
From: don adleta <adletainamst at yahoo.com>
Subject: VOGUE'S Deborah Cavanagh TONIGHT!

To Everyone being copied please forward as soon as possible to anyone who
might be interested:

May 14th,  7 PM,  Walter 145 TONIGHT!

Associate Editor of VOGUE, Deborah Cavanagh OU Alumna Graphic Design

Title: HEART. MIND. HEELS. Fashioning a Career at Vogue.

This lecture is being sponsored by Graphic Design Area of the School of
Art, College of Fine Arts, The College of Business, and the School of
Human and Consumer Sciences.

Emilie,

Is there anyway to open this file and place it in an e.mail to the entire
school? plus to the entire college? We would like the information to
directly open to the poster of Deborah's picture and lecture title. Perhaps
a late reminder to College of Business and the School of Health and Human
Services also.

Best Regards,
Don

Don Adleta