[Ouretail] Buckle Info session (fwd)

Ann Paulins paulins at ohio.edu
Wed May 13 20:28:01 EDT 2009

Hi RM students -- I received this from Tracy Purcell,Manager of Buckle at
Easton.  If you are interested in an internship or work experience or entry
level position with Buckle, I strongly urge you to attend this session (on
May 21 at the Easton Buckle - that is in the enclosed mall part near the
movie theater)...