[Ouretail] ANOTHER Reuse Rewear Recycle Sale

eb328005 at ohio.edu eb328005 at ohio.edu
Fri May 8 13:08:19 EDT 2009

Hello Retail Majors,

After the success of last weeks t-shirt sale PRL will be having another t-
shirt sale Thursday May 14th in front of Baker center from 10-5. The donated
shirts will be on sale for $2, and all shirts that do not get sold will be
donated to goodwill. The money that we raise will help fund the internship
extravaganza that we are in the process of planning and other activities that
PRL will be participating in.

Thank you again to all that donated or bought shirts last week!

The Professional Retail Leaders