[Ouretail] International Fashion Show

eb328005 at ohio.edu eb328005 at ohio.edu
Fri May 8 13:02:46 EDT 2009

Hello Retail Majors!

The Professional Retail Leaders would like to let you all know about a very
exciting event that we have been helping out with. During this year's
International Week there will be a fashion show on Tuesday May 12th in Baker
Center Ballroom 7:00-9:00. Students have signed up to represent their
countries of origin and model traditional dress of their homeland. PRL has
been asked to style and model 3 outfits to represent the USA!

For those of you who are interested in PRL this is a great way for you to get
a better idea of the events that we help out with and even talk with us after
the show if yo have any questions. Once again the applications are due to
Dr.Xu or if you know a member of PRL you can drop it off to one of us. We
strongly encourage all eligible applicants to apply!

Thanks for your continued support,
The Professional Retail Leaders