[Ouretail] Fashion Associates

Kathryn Kral kk194406 at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 11 15:44:12 EST 2009

Hey Retail students!

Are you interested in fashion? If so, the OU FASHION ASSOCIATES are looking
for you to become a new member. We are a retail merchandise based group, which
meets weekly, every Monday at 7:00pm in Grover W 305.
Throughout the year we work together to bring speakers to our meetings, to
participate in philanthropy and fundraising activities, and to host social
events. Our most important event happens in the spring during Mom’s Weekend at
our annual RUNWAY SHOW. At the show, student designers have a chance to
showcase their own work, along with current fashions from local shops.
By becoming a member of FA, you will have a chance to take part in many
different aspects of the club, such as writing for the newsletter, organizing
club events, helping to choose t-shirt designs, and most importantly, helping
with the Mom’s Weekend Fashion Show. Just with the fashion show alone, there
is a large variety of ways to show your creativity and learn more about the
industry. Also, we offer a scholarship at the end of the year for one lucky
member to use toward his or her internship.

We hope to see you this MONDAY AT 7PM IN GROVER W 305!

OU Fashion Associates
fashion at ohio.edu
Mailbox:
Fashion Associates